Memphis Rox and One Family Memphis brings rehabilitation, healing and a renewed sense of hope to challenged communities by providing a climbing facility and programs to foster relationships across cultural, racial, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. We exclude no one — regardless of ability to pay. Through the act of volunteering, individuals will be eligible to receive volunteer benefits and become part of the Memphis Rox Family.
- Join our family! This will allow you to develop relationships with local community members, surrounding businesses and our staff- all working towards one goal of revitalizing and growing the Soulville Community.
- Promotes small acts of kindness to those you know and others you don’t! Acts of service will surely boost your self confidence. It feels good to help others and take care of your community.
- Facility access options:
- Daily Access to our full fitness facility, our climbing gym and our cafe “Juice Almighty” for one month.
- Any individual ages 12 and up are eligible to receive volunteer benefits’
- Program enrollment / Volunteer Orientation
- Additional application process and procedures may be necessary for specific youth related volunteer activities.
- A minimum of 5 volunteer hours a month to secure membership for the following month.
Volunteer Activities & Scheduling:
The Memphis Rox Volunteer Service program shall offer both daily volunteer services that any individual may attend, and “Scheduled Volunteer Events” that do require pre-registration.
Daily Volunteer Services
The Daily Volunteer Services can be conducted by any individual ages 12 and up, anytime during the daily defined Volunteer Service program hours. Such daily services shall include:
- Customer belaying activities
- Facility cleaning activities
- Route-setting activities
Daily Volunteer Service Hours
Monday – Friday: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Scheduled Volunteer Events
The “Scheduled Volunteer Events” are volunteer services that are scheduled on a monthly basis, and may vary month to month. All “Scheduled Volunteer Events” do require online pre-registration for any interested parties. Such events may include activities such as:
- Neighborhood Trash/Debris Clean-up
- Community Engagement
- Assisting other non-profit organizations
For pre-registration of “Scheduled Volunteer Events”, please visit Volunteer Odyssey.
To find out more information about the Memphis Rox Volunteer Services Program, please email MRVolunteer@OneFamilyMem.org